Are you going to watch the World Series?

Are you going to watch the World Series?

• Yes

Votes: 34 35.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Never watch baseball

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Depends who's playing

Votes: 38 39.2%

• Total voters

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I don't plan to. Unless the Cubs are in it, my attention turns to football come September.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
I'll watch it for sure. I don't see anyone out of the NL stopping the Cardinals and the AL is up for grabs.

Cards beat up on a bunch of bad teams to build their lead, but last week got swept at home by the Braves and lost of 2 of 3 at home to the Marlins. They are not good against LHP and invent ways to fail with RISP.

If the Cards can find a way to get the best NL record and earn home field advantage, I like their chances to go to the World Series. Otherwise, I think it'll be the Phillies again.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
It's the World Series....yeah, I'll be watching. My team is out...but it is great to watch the playoff games.

My guess on the WS: Dodgers vs. Yankees. LA wins 4-2

alaskaguy

Apr 11, 2006
If the Rockies get into the World Series I'll probably try to attend at least one of their home games. It is doubtful if I'll watch much of the action on television regardless of whom is playing in the the World Series. You won't even find me watching football on television for what it is worth.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
I will watch every playoff game the Dodgers are in, so yes I plan on watching the World Series:yes:

I picked a Yankees/Dodgers World Series at the beginning of the season and I'm sticking to it. Go Dodgers!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron