Are we the next Colorado

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Where are you seeing that? Only thing I've seen is a bunch of tavern hoks complaining because tickets are too expensive.

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
I feel like most of the tickets for sale now are season holder that would like to go to the game but if they can get a ridiculously high price for the tickets, they wouldn't mind using it to pay for the season tickets.

• Winner
Reactions: GM4ISU

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to
Close it down if there are 30,000 hok fans in the Trice. Friggin' Colorado should be ashamed of their support last Saturday...

its almost as if there are other things to do in colorado. what a bunch of losers not drounding in corn in a state with the smallest about of public lands. idiots. they could be in a stadium surrounded by a bunch of animals instead they were out hiking and getting high with their hot wifes/sigificant others. rock hard abs and golden retrievers in the suburu. terrible

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
Happened 30 years ago in the faculty section so it is nothing new. One person would sell to the most obnoxious Howk and Nebraska fans. Nebby fan took a swing one year after his second bottle of scotch and got knocked out. Difficult time for ushers and helper fans to get him up the stairs unconscious.

c.y.c.l.o.n.e.s

Feb 21, 2007
I'm sure there were plenty of people that bought single game and even season tickets with the sole purpose of selling them for a profit. They may be Cyclone fans or maybe not a fan of any team at all. That's what happens when you have a product that is in high demand. There will always be people trying to cash in.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
I was surprised how few UNI fans there were in the Jack - I would guess there will be more hawks but nothing like Colorado. On the other hand I could see an obnoxious number coming to tailgate and to be on College AmesDay. But there are always a ton of fans that show up for the tailgating and then go somewhere to watch the game on TV.

• Agree
Reactions: DSMCy and wclarson

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
I was surprised how few UNI fans there were in the Jack - I would guess there will be more hawks but nothing like Colorado. On the other hand I could see an obnoxious number coming to tailgate and to be on College AmesDay. But there are always a ton of fans that show up for the tailgating and then go somewhere to watch the game on TV.
Agreed, the hok roaches will be everywhere around the food and booze, along with mugging for attention at AmesDay. You are right on UNI fans...far fewer than at times in the past...just the sliver in the corner and not even a band presence. Even hok fans realize that paying $500 for a pair of tickets means you have $500 less for beer.