Are they done for the season?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

bigcyfan82

Aug 30, 2008
Des Moines
Yea, I do believe carlson is really fast in real life. and He burnt his redshirt when he transfered here last year.

Hicks still has a redshirt and will use that this season.

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
Yea, I do believe carlson is really fast in real life. and He burnt his redshirt when he transfered here last year.

Hicks still has a redshirt and will use that this season.

I believe that Carlson actually redshirted at his Juco which is why he had 3 years to play when he came in last year. He only saw the field for a few plays last year as a RS Soph and now will lose his JR year due to academics. I would guess that he would have to show that he can contribute in addition to getting his academics cleared up to have an opportunity to return for his SR year. Chizik commented early last year that he was having trouble adjusting to the speed of the D1 game, but there were also some positive comments about him coming out of the winter workouts.