Apple exec out after viral tik tok

Status
Not open for further replies.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
The narrative developing around this seems to be old rich white guy advocating for sexual assault. It's being compared to the Billy Bush video. Apple is wise to get ahead of that and hope it dies down. I wouldn't worry about this guy, he seems like he'll enjoy retirement.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
The narrative developing around this seems to be old rich white guy advocating for sexual assault. It's being compared to the Billy Bush video. Apple is wise to get ahead of that and hope it dies down. I wouldn't worry about this guy, he seems like he'll enjoy retirement.

No kidding. Not a bad way to start retirement. Get a little extra money ad a parting gift to walk out the door.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
What do you think he'll do to enjoy retirement?

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
I heard from some guy that if you're famous, you can fondle much more than t

I heard from a guy on TV that if you're famous, you can fondle more than that.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.

Not trying to advocate assault, but maybe the big breasted women were wanting to be fondled? With his money, some probably do ya know.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Not trying to advocate assault, but maybe the big breasted women were wanting to be fondled? With his money, some probably do ya know.
Yet here you are.

Yikes.

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
Yet here you are.

Yikes.
While I don't know his posting history I didn't see it as him advocating for assault. We have the terms sugar mama and sugar daddy for a reason. There are some people that chase the wealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.