Appears we open up @TCU on Sept. 26

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
There's absolutely no rationale for that comment. But it's why we play the games. We'll know early as Cats open at Norman, which makes me happy because I'd rather face Rattler early in the season.

Starting 5 new lineman against OU in week 1 with no spring football and a hybrid summer practice schedule. Good luck with that... K-State may not win a game after KU on 10/24

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
I mean like, will there be a playoff? 3 champs and an at large? 4 at large? Any postseason for bowl eligible teams not in the playoff? Only having p5 teams as potential opponents could be cool, especially with us not having many games against the other two leagues that would be playing.

Heck yeah. Take all three league champs with 5 at large. Whadaya know? 8 team playoff.

Reactions: isutrevman

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
There's absolutely no rationale for that comment. But it's why we play the games. We'll know early as Cats open at Norman, which makes me happy because I'd rather face Rattler early in the season.
Look, I'm just basing this off of what a lot of other people in the media have said. Could that change? Absolutely.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Starting 5 new lineman against OU in week 1 with no spring football and a hybrid summer practice schedule. Good luck with that... K-State may not win a game after KU on 10/24
The ONLY thing that scares me about K-State is the fact that we play Texas the next week. However, even so, we have a bye week before we play the purple kitties, so we should be more than ready to play.

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
It's not a true road game. The weather will be nice, and there probably won't be any fans.

But it will be his first time going through the travel routine, and RRR right afterwards definitely sets a "trap".
He was almost certainly travelling with the team last year as the QB heir apparent and backup QB. And with few to no fans in attendance, I don't think it makes a difference for him.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
He was almost certainly travelling with the team last year as the QB heir apparent and backup QB. And with few to no fans in attendance, I don't think it makes a difference for him.
It'll be the first big game he'll play in though. A ranked matchup that has major implications on how the rest of the year goes.