Appears we open up @TCU on Sept. 26

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
If they were dead set on playing at all costs, you would move it up as earliest as possible to both give extra bye weeks and makeup options, as well as to avoid the worst of the pandemic planned for later in the year.

If you are still really hesitant that you can play, you wait a bit to see how things trend when students are on campus, ramp up testing and plans, and dip your toe in the water only if/when it looks passably good.
We're going to likely play September 12th against someone though. Still could play South Dakota too.

• Agree
Reactions: TedKumsher

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Whats ****** up is that is

Per CW on twitter backup to SD is a FBS school from the south.
I completely jumbled that up lol. And yeah I saw that.. Wonder who that'd be? Someone from the Sun Belt, AAC, or CUSA probably.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club

Release from Big 12.
3 tests per week.

This should shut up the "schools don't care about player health" crowd. No F**kin way they go through all of these procedures for the general student population.

This further confirms that having football is safer for the players than roaming campus without the support and structure from having a season

• Creative
Reactions: alarson

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
This should shut up the schools don't care about player health concerns. No F**kin way they go through all of these procedures for the general student population.

This further confirms that having football is safer for the players than roaming campus without the support and structure from having a season

we don’t know that it is safer.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
I wonder if we’d shift the WVU game to the UNI dome? Last time we played at Trice in December was a disaster.

I mean if that were to happen, might as well play in our indoor practice facility (sans fans).

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Im not anti football. I’m anti perpetuation of this pandemic in any form. We can’t keep looking for “loopholes” and making exceptions or we will never get out of it and I don’t want to have to hold my now 4 year old back from Kindergarten until 2022.

And why would you need to hold your kid back? My kid is the same age and that's not even a thought in my head.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

Sure were a lot of Nebraska rumors out there floating around. Bob puts them to rest.

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
No, because it hasn't happened yet. I believe most people's opinion is that it is going to be safer.

i think so too. But we don’t know yet. If they really test everyone 3 times a week, it seems like a good thing. I trust our guys to do the right thing. But it’ll be hard.

like I said, I’m excited. But I’m bout sure it is the right thing.

Reactions: isutrevman

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
And why would you need to hold your kid back? My kid is the same age and that's not even a thought in my head.

Because luckily I don’t have to make that decision for this year and if the choice is send him next year in some kind of hybrid or online model or hold him back until 2022 for a chance at a regular schedule it would be a hard choice. He’s a May birthday so it may not be an apples to apples comparison for you or other 4 year olds.

Reactions: Statefan10