Anyone looking for ISU vs. Iowa Tickets...

st8phan

Nov 7, 2007
Columbia
...can purchase them through the ISU ticket office!!!

I was very surprised that they had any still available, so I went ahead and bought 4. You have to be an ISU Season ticket holder and there is a 4 ticket maximum. Tickets are $65/each and there's a $15 service charge for the order.

1-888-478-2925

Get 'em while you can :)

st8phan

Nov 7, 2007
Columbia
I was surprised there were any left... I didn't order any initially on my season tix form in that I thought they would all go to the bigger donors.

Looking forward to taking in my first rivalry game in Iowa City :)

crash_zone

Apr 10, 2006
Sioux Falls, SD
any season ticket holders out there who don't want 2 to that game? I'd be willing to buy them :)
(sadly, I'm not a season ticket holder this yr)

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Iowa is having a hard time selling out the games this year...

? The tickets these guys are talking about are the 4000 alotted to us by the University of Iowa

The fact that you can still buy them tells us we are having issues selling tickets.

Hopefully this just means not many people really want to go down to the hell hole this year and not that season ticket holders has gone down by that much

Reactions: ISUFan22

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
You can go over to IA city and watch the game and come home the same day...So I don't think people would skip it just because they are going to the UNLV game.

Not if you get arrested. Seems to happen a lot over there, just sayin'.

bigB

May 30, 2008
You can go over to IA city and watch the game and come home the same day...So I don't think people would skip it just because they are going to the UNLV game.

you might if you were planning on dropping some cash the following weekend in vegas......

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron