Anyone else hearing that JP has already decided Prohm is coming back?

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
2 weeks and 1 day until the season concludes.

The boys are playing hard for one another; it should be a decent few weeks.

It'll be such a refreshing change of pace on these boards once the new HC is announced and we can get back to finger-pointing personal sources, I told you sos, and some not inconsequential % of us pining for coaches of yesteryear and wishing ill on the new regime from Day 1.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010

It'll be such a refreshing change of pace on these boards once the new HC is announced and we can get back to finger-pointing personal sources, I told you sos, and some not inconsequential % of us pining for coaches of yesteryear and wishing ill on the new regime from Day 1.

Yeah, that's the one thing I continue to remind myself...those young men want to win and are trying....and no matter what we may feel, they have relationships with the coaching staff and they've not done anything wrong.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Yeah, that's the one thing I continue to remind myself...those young men want to win and are trying....and no matter what we may feel, they have relationships with the coaching staff and they've not done anything wrong.

And even if the players ultimately want a fresh start with new coaches, I’d guess that they also would feel bad for not helping the current coaches keep their jobs.

And that’s why firing prohm in the middle of the season was a terrible idea despite some very vocal idiots on here.

The players and the coaches know what’s up but they are finishing the season as dignified as possible. And, for that, I’m proud.

RotatingColumn

Oct 21, 2008
Clayton Custer, I think.

I do think that monte’s class was the last time Hoiberg cared to recruit high school kids.

I think you're right. This was the last time Fred loved us. We should have seen the writing on the wall when the 2014 class consisted of 1 player from Kansas that KU didn't want. But alas, our love was too blind.

Oh please come back Fred. I don't care you've been slumming it with that skank from Nebraska. We can get past this!

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019

i always enjoy a good coaching search thread!

Reactions: Scott34

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
i always enjoy a good coaching search thread!

Comin' in hot to every new coaching thread like...
tenor.gif

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I’ve never noticed him retweet it(although maybe he does, I haven’t looked). Every time it popped up on my feed is because he “liked” it, and probably doesn’t even know his likes show up on followers feeds sometimes lol

retweet, like, or whatever, when he does it it shows on his feed