anyone else heard a REALLY BAD rumor

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Looks like my sources knew what they were talking about, eh?

Known everywhere as the Miami Hurricanes of college football? I'm pretty sure the actual Miami Hurricanes are known as the Miami Hurricanes:biglaugh:.

Iowa on the other hand is known as the only Big Ten team to win their bowl game last year, the team who upset Penn State and the team who plastered Minnesota 55-0.

Laughing stock of college football? I think you should worry about your own team...come back in another 4 years, maybe you will have won a road game by then.

And the only thing ANYONE talks about from that game is your drunk fans having sex in the bathroom.

And the only thing people remember from Iowa's national championship in wrestling is Metcalf shoving a dude.

DJK15

Apr 17, 2008
And the only thing ANYONE talks about from that game is your drunk fans having sex in the bathroom.

And the only thing people remember from Iowa's national championship in wrestling is Metcalf shoving a dude.

Are you ripping Iowa for winning a National Championship? LOL... keep it coming, I'll take it!

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Are you ripping Iowa for winning a National Championship? LOL... keep it coming, I'll take it!

Nope they earned it. Just think it's sad the only thing talked about from that day was Metcalf's shove.

DJK15

Apr 17, 2008
Nope they earned it. Just think it's sad the only thing talked about from that day was Metcalf's shove.

I think you're confusing "only thing talked about" with "only thing Cyclone fans talked about."

Most people I talked to were discussing back to back National Championships, a return to wrestling dominance and somehow managing to win without an individual champ.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I think you're confusing "only thing talked about" with "only thing Cyclone fans talked about."

Most people I talked to were discussing back to back National Championships, a return to wrestling dominance and somehow managing to win without an individual champ.

Not true. I heard more on Soundoff and the Jon Miller show about it than the actual competition.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron