Anyone Else Feel Like This Season Is Already A Letdown?

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Expectations were huge. UNI was bad, but pulled it off and we had a chance to redeem ourselves against Iowa. Turnovers killed us. UNLV was a good win, but my mom could pass for 250 yards against them. Today was a complete bust and ended any hope us fans had of rebounding. Special teams might be the worst in 1-A. Purdy is bad this year. It took our defense 30 minutes to wake up. We choked in a game we should have won. 2-2 and this season and I don’t feel confident about being in the top half of the conference now after what I’ve seen. Either things change and we run the table, or we are just overrated and an average team. Does anyone else feel defeated after that game?

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Is this a trick question?

This season is already a huge failure that honestly we have no excuse for. This was our chance to break through to the other side as a program and we f*cking blew it.

Yep. And this is solidifying the talk of having to go G5 after realignment. People thinking we’ll get Big10 invites because we have a good football program. Well, we don’t.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Absolutely. Zero doubt. Maybe a Big 12 championship changes that. But at this point I'm not even sure that does. (And certainly we haven't played anywhere near that level.)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron