Anybody going to be at The Other Place in Overland Park Saturday?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
My daughter called last night and she and two of her friends are catching the game at The Other Place in Overland Park. She thinks it might be more of a Hawk hangout but they're hoping for a decent amount of Cyclone fans to show up.

All I can say is God help the Hawk fans that have to face my daughter. She's not one to start the smack talk (not usually anyway) but if they try and smack talk her she will cut you to ribbons.

I'm so proud of her! :wink:

jj-cyclones

Dec 26, 2007
Ames
My sister lives In Overland Park and gets AT&T for her TV... Do you have any idea what channel the BTN would be through AT&T down there?

kccyclone

Oct 23, 2006
Olathe, KS
I live in Olathe and will try to catch the second half at The Other Place in Olathe (my kids have soccer games in the morning). I watched the game there last year. Definitely more hawk fans than 'Clones there.

flander1649

Apr 20, 2006
Kansas City
Visit site
There will be about 300 very loud, obnoxious Iowa fans (about 10 good friends of mine) at the OP in overland park. I am going to start my morning at the OP to get a bloody but then head over to Mickey's where the ISU game watch is when it opens at 9.