Any Iowa basketball jokes?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyStalker

Jul 16, 2012
Ankeny
whatwentwrong.jpg

Did anyone notice that this photo is titled "What Went Wrong?"

LegendofRodA

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2011
Des Moines
Not really a joke, but last night after the games I headed to a certain Des Moines dance club (don't ask). As I was standing there wondering why I am still in this cesspool, I look over my right shoulder and see a rather large female, dancing like she shouldn't and wearing clothes she really shouldn't. Then I happen to notice a tigerhawk tattoo on the back of her neck and I thought to myself "Yeah, that's about right."

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I just checked if the "let's be mad again" site survived and the only thing I can find is the opening intro video that's not too embarrassing...but that site was perhaps the most highly polished turd that ever existed.

Never again will a website exist primarily to give passionate individual definitions of the words "let's", "be" and "again". It was like the producers of Sesame Street went on a cocaine binge.

ZJohnson

Mar 27, 2006
Charlotte
Holy **** he is an assistant coach at Marian Uninversity...which is where his dad is the head coach. Talk about falling off the face of the earth.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
What is the difference between Francis the Talking Mule and Fran the Man? One is a braying ******* and the other is a Movie star.