Anthony Lee Visiting April 11th

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
I know what you're saying, but Nader is widely reguarded as the best player on the team just like Clyburn and White were previous years. McKay played on the same Juco team and was much much better... He was actually the best of all 7 guys to go D1.

It's not a knock on Hogue, he's a good player... Percy was once a starter too. Hogue will still play a lot, but we are just getting better and deeper.
No, CF is taking a couple comments out of context and regarding Nader as the best player on the team. He is great at practice level player, drills, and highlights. Hogue will be starting. All I need to know about your logic on this is the fact you equated Hogue starting to Gibson starting.

Clyburn redshirted while White was here, and no one regarded him better than White.

Last edited:

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Hogue will start. He has to defensively.

Not saying he wont start, but what is one thing this team has lacked for a lot of the season? Instant energy off of the bench. Just think about Hogue coming off the bench and the energy he would instantly have in our lineup.

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
No, CF is taking a comments out of context and regarding Nader as the best player on the team. He is great at practice level player, drills, and highlights. Hogue will be starting.

Clyburn redshirted while White was here, and no one regarded him better than White.

Actually I remember Royce saying he was better!

ISU42

Sep 21, 2009
No, CF is taking a comments out of context and regarding Nader as the best player on the team. He is great at practice level player, drills, and highlights. Hogue will be starting.

I believe Royce did.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Not saying he wont start, but what is one thing this team has lacked for a lot of the season? Instant energy off of the bench. Just think about Hogue coming off the bench and the energy he would instantly have in our lineup.

Have you seen your signature lately? Just wondering. He doesn't always make every shot he takes, but I thought Naz has had amazing energy off the bench this year. Especially defensively.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Have you seen your signature lately? Just wondering. He doesn't always make every shot he takes, but I thought Naz has had amazing energy off the bench this year. Especially defensively.

First, I said a lot of the season. I think we can all agree that Long didnt play very well during the middle of the season.

Second, many people have him startin next year. So who will replace his energy?

Third, I said Hogue probably should start, but I think it would be fun to see what he can do as the 6th man for the team.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
No, CF is taking a couple comments out of context and regarding Nader as the best player on the team. He is great at practice level player, drills, and highlights. Hogue will be starting. All I need to know about your logic on this is the fact you equated Hogue starting to Gibson starting.

Well, White actually said Clyburn was better.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
And only one of them can guard 3 positions or the teams best 2 or 3. That guy is starting.

This, please, rewatch that play of Houge on the inbounder in the Title game. That guy will start. He will average 15 and 9 next year. Write it down.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
After being in this thread, all I can think of is "We're Back", "Get Mad Again", and "Rising". Lol.