Another sell out for WVU?

hexodat64

Dec 5, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
A lot of people last year for the OSU game said the students wouldnt show up. I think you will be surprised how many students will be in attendance tomorrow. I expect close to a full house.

To be fair, we also did that promotion where anyone with a student ID got a ticket for like 5 or 10 dollars. I still think it will be decently full though

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
A lot of people last year for the OSU game said the students wouldnt show up. I think you will be surprised how many students will be in attendance tomorrow. I expect close to a full house.
Oklahoma State was at the beginning of break and they basically gave away student tickets to any college students who could show up. BIG difference compared to tomorrow.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Oklahoma State was at the beginning of break and they basically gave away student tickets to any college students who could show up. BIG difference compared to tomorrow.

Not "any college" student, but any student, as long as someone in the group had a college ID. I had one freshman student who brought 10 or so high school friends.

It was huge for international grad students who didn't travel. Two friends of mine from China went to their first football game that night.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA

No chance in hades that the student section will be full. There will be a half-empty balcony tomorrow. I'd love it to be full but there are way too many home bodies that aren't coming back that early just for the game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron