Another Iowa Drunkeye, I mean Hawkeye, gets arrested

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Hatfield McCoy genetics must be at work with the present crop. They must have the alcoholic gene and the bars amplify its potency.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Discipline is lacking in Iowa City...what else is new. Wake me when something eventful happens. :SLEEP:

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
Every college kid does it, and indeed it isn't a big deal.

The real issue is that all of EIU's players must be real brain surgeons because they can't seem to do anything without getting caught.

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
I had like 5 or 6 of them. Never was a big deal. I'd pay like 65 bucks or something for the fine. I think now they take away licenses or something like that.

Jerry1982

Sep 3, 2006
NE Iowa
Not a serious crime... I suppose you can make that argument, but nonetheless it is a reflection of irresponsibility on the individual. I doubt that coach ferentz is encouraging any irresponsible behavior. Student athletes should toe the line. Student athletes should try and avoid having their name in the paper unless it's the sports section.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
BIG DEAL.....GUARANTEE IT COULD HAPPEN TO EVERY FOOTBALL PLAYER WE HAVE UNDER 21 TOO, HE JUST GOT CAUGHT.....HE WASNT DRIVING, PISSIN IN A PARKING LOT , RESISTING ARREST, STEALING FROM WALMART, COMMITTING CREDIT CARD FRAUD OR ASSAULTING ANYONE, THIS IS A NON-FACTOR FOR ME....ANYONE THAT WAITED UNTIL THEY WERE 21 TO HAVE THEIR FIRST TODDIE, PLEASE CHIM IN, OTHERWISE, NEARLY ALL OF US HAS DONE THE SAME THING AND PROBABLY CONSIDER IT NO BIG DEAL....

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I completely agree, he wasn't driving and he wasn't doing something that could hurt others. Not that big of a deal.

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
BIG DEAL.....GUARANTEE IT COULD HAPPEN TO EVERY FOOTBALL PLAYER WE HAVE UNDER 21 TOO, HE JUST GOT CAUGHT.....HE WASNT DRIVING, PISSIN IN A PARKING LOT , RESISTING ARREST, STEALING FROM WALMART, COMMITTING CREDIT CARD FRAUD OR ASSAULTING ANYONE, THIS IS A NON-FACTOR FOR ME....ANYONE THAT WAITED UNTIL THEY WERE 21 TO HAVE THEIR FIRST TODDIE, PLEASE CHIM IN, OTHERWISE, NEARLY ALL OF US HAS DONE THE SAME THING AND PROBABLY CONSIDER IT NO BIG DEAL....

And being that this is in ALL CAPS it is even more convincing....

superdorf

Oct 1, 2007
Des Moines, IA
www.superdorf.com

Not only that... His user name is even ALL CAPS!!!

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo

sorry, started typing then realized it was on caps, said well i finish it out......caps meant nothing - honestly.....just like all small case means nothing here.....:notworthy:

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
sorry, started typing then realized it was on caps, said well i finish it out......caps meant nothing - honestly.....just like all small case means nothing here.....:notworthy:

Damn, I thought I was going to get to read a forum fight today. Thanks for the disappointment guys and being friendly.

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006

THAT'S OK. NO HARD FEELINGS....