Annoying Iowa fans who don't shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Does anybody else have to deal with this? All the Iowa fans say we (ISU) haven't played anyone good, and it drives me insane hearing them say it. I mean seriously, we beat Michigan, BYU in Provo and Iowa. Then look at their schedule, they haven't played anyone at all! I mean for them I guess Nebraska is a big win.

Last edited:

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Does anybody else have to deal with this? All the Iowa fans say we haven't played anyone good, and it drives me insane hearing them say it. I mean seriously, we beat Michigan, BYU in Provo and Iowa. Then look at their schedule, they haven't played anyone at all! I mean for them I guess Nebraska is a big win.

I did but most of them have shut up by now. There's always "that guy" though.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
It's called little brother syndrome. Happens when you haven't beaten a ranked team in quite some time. I'd say ignore it and it'll go away- but it won't.

Cyclones01

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 23, 2008
Urbandale
Just respond with, "We have some good wins, but you're right, Iowa isn't any good."

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Does anybody else have to deal with this? All the Iowa fans say we haven't played anyone good, and it drives me insane hearing them say it. I mean seriously, we beat Michigan, BYU in Provo and Iowa. Then look at their schedule, they haven't played anyone at all! I mean for them I guess Nebraska is a big win.
If they are saying the bolded, just smile and nod, then tell them you agree with them that Iowa isn't good.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
"Annoying Iowa fans who don't shut up." Thread title is redundant.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I keep hearing foul disparity. Game was almost a month ago. They need to look at box score on their brilliant home victory over UNO.

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
Does anybody else have to deal with this? All the Iowa fans say we (ISU) haven't played anyone good, and it drives me insane hearing them say it. I mean seriously, we beat Michigan, BYU in Provo and Iowa. Then look at their schedule, they haven't played anyone at all! I mean for them I guess Nebraska is a big win.

Just inform them to look at the non conference SOS ratings. Our's was rated about twice as difficult as theirs. Then the conversation will be over.

TedFlintKansas

Mar 5, 2009
thetailgatesociety.com

you would hate Twitter....

Amesboy

Feb 25, 2012
YES ! Dealing with the Pompous, Loud, Annoying, Irritating, Self Righteous, Blind, Boisterous, Hypocritical Iowa Fan is really worse then actually watching Iowa teams play. If Iowa just had their sports teams without their most annoying fans it could be tolerated. Currently the only enjoyment I get right now is watching the ticking time bomb Fran prancing around building up steam getting ready to blow every game. It's priceless entertainment how he moves around without turning his head with his hair glued to his head.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
YES ! Dealing with the Pompous, Loud, Annoying, Irritating, Self Righteous, Blind, Boisterous, Hypocritical Iowa Fan is really worse then actually watching Iowa teams play. If Iowa just had their sports teams without their most annoying fans it could be tolerated. Currently the only enjoyment I get right now is watching the ticking time bomb Fran prancing around building up steam getting ready to blow every game. It's priceless entertainment how he moves around without turning his head with his hair glued to his head.

You could just choose not to watch their games. That's my normal policy. It's good for the eyes.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

Wake me up when Isu plays a ranked team away from hilton. After next week Iowa will have played 4 top ten teams away from home.

Wake me up when Iowa beats a ranked team. At all.

/argument

Status
Not open for further replies.