Ankle Injury

spanny

Jun 17, 2006
Grimes
I am way geeked about doubles. I haven't played any indoor besides some open gym stuff. I talked to Jeremy the other day and he is interested in playing this winter too. And of couse summer ball. We are looking at trying to find an indoor sand tourney this winter in Minnesota or Wisconsin.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
I am way geeked about doubles. I haven't played any indoor besides some open gym stuff. I talked to Jeremy the other day and he is interested in playing this winter too. And of couse summer ball. We are looking at trying to find an indoor sand tourney this winter in Minnesota or Wisconsin.

Sweet. Let me know whenever you are playing open gym.

spanny

Jun 17, 2006
Grimes
Will do, any open nights go ahead and give me a holler, we had a long volleyball season this year for high school we ended up going to a regional final playing almost till November, we had some good kids, but I can't wait to hit the sand.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Will do, any open nights go ahead and give me a holler, we had a long volleyball season this year for high school we ended up going to a regional final playing almost till November, we had some good kids, but I can't wait to hit the sand.

You have access to a gym anytime or something?

clonomaniac

Apr 12, 2006
St Louis, MO
I play Wednesday and Thursday nights 4's. We bounce between 4's II where we usually win it, and 4's I, where we get our butts handed to us often. I have played 6's basically every night depending on the session, so it it possible we have played before!

Well, I will be playing on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday - all 6's at the Y in CR. Depending on how my ankle heals I may need to find a sub for me. I hope you can sub for me sometime. (we have two more ankle injuries on our team, so we very well could be looking at finding subs for a good portion of the season.)

clonomaniac

Apr 12, 2006
St Louis, MO
My wife had a similar thing happen when she rolled her ankle on an uneven sidewalk. It took her a while (2-3 months) for her ankle to stop feeling pain after a 3-mile walk.

She went to PT 4-5 times I believe.

Man, it would suck to be out for that long. I only have 18 days before I have to be ready for some competitive volleyball. I hope your wife is being careful on the side walk these days though, it's been a nasty winter already..

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
Well, I will be playing on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday - all 6's at the Y in CR. Depending on how my ankle heals I may need to find a sub for me. I hope you can sub for me sometime. (we have two more ankle injuries on our team, so we very well could be looking at finding subs for a good portion of the season.)

Let me know, as long as it doesn't conflict with my Clones!

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Man, it would suck to be out for that long. I only have 18 days before I have to be ready for some competitive volleyball. I hope your wife is being careful on the side walk these days though, it's been a nasty winter already..

In my experience any fracture along the joint line delays healing time and prolongs therapy. Not sure exactly along the talus where you fx it, but 18 days might be pushing it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron