Andy Fails needs to give up the "What's Buggin Andy"

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Clones8686

Jan 19, 2015
I like both Murph and Andy on their radio show, but I agree that the What's Bugging Andy hasn't made me chuckle in quite some time.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Groundbreaking stuff from Andy. I mean, what is the deal with people being bugged about What's Bugging Andy?

Super original concept. And he's sticking it to the man every day, ironically calling out "doosh faces" yet not calling out himself or Jon Sears.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I used to love watching Soundoff. It's gone so far downhill especially since Hassle left.

ISUTex

May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Groundbreaking stuff from Andy. I mean, what is the deal with people being bugged about What's Bugging Andy?

Super original concept. And he's sticking it to the man every day, ironically calling out "doosh faces" yet not calling out himself or Jon Sears.

Every time I see Jon Sears do his little smirk and head shake I want to kick him in the nuts, or vagina. Whatever he has. In the crotch.

D UP Clones

Oct 25, 2006
It's grown tired, and it sucks. Fonzi jumped a shark, and Andy Fails just fails at sports.

I've never understood the appeal of their show. I don't live there but I have seen bits of it many times.

Always thought they were hawk fans trying to act like they aren't by throwing harmless comments as Iowa. Their comments about ISU always seemed to show some of the little brother stuff we see from hawk fans.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I like Andy, but I will admit his Whats Bugging Andy isn't great. That one he did earlier this year about it "sucking to be an ISU fan cause even when they're good Iowa is better" legitimately ****** me off. It makes me really happy that premature bull **** blew up in his face.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Soundoff went down hill the second their radio show started. The best part about it is you can tell how much Keith hates doing it...

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Soundoff went down hill the second their radio show started. The best part about it is you can tell how much Keith hates doing it...

Yeah, you kind wonder why they even bother anymore. I could understand it when there wasn't so much local sports radio, but at this point who does it serve? There are at least 13 hours of local sports talk every weekday spread across the different radio stations. If you want sports talk you can get a ton of it for a market the size of Des Moines. I guess the show must get good ratings still or they wouldn't have it.

Clones8686

Jan 19, 2015
It certainly gets better ratings than whatever else would be on there, and I don't think it takes a lot of production work. It's not what it used to be, but I usually watch it, if just for some state of Iowa sports chatter in the background.

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
Tuned in tonight for the first time in months because of the special occasion that is selection sunday. I was pretty disappointed. Might be the last time I watch Sound Off.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
It certainly gets better ratings than whatever else would be on there, and I don't think it takes a lot of production work. It's not what it used to be, but I usually watch it, if just for some state of Iowa sports chatter in the background.

I don't know. I think if they moved Buck McNeely up a half hour it would be a powerhouse ratings wise.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Not a fan of Sears at all. As a poster above said his smirk and head shake drives me nuts. Bringing in someone with an opinion and a pair of nuts would serve the show pretty well.

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
attachment.php

Attachments

• Beaker.jpg
    Beaker.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 590