AmazonSmile Donations for We Will Collective

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I mean, if you are truly interested in avoiding passive aggressive posts that pass judgement on what people decide to do with their money I'm here to help.
Oh that’s the disconnect. I’m not. And it wasn’t passive-aggressive.

• Optimistic
Reactions: GetAwesome

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Go find a St Jude’s message board then.
Better yet, start a thread devoted to encouraging people to donate to St.Judes. Give it it's own space. That would be a much more effective way of encouraging people to donate to what seems like a great organization. Doubtful that happens as raising awareness of the organization wasn't really the point of the post.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Better yet, start a thread devoted to encouraging people to donate to St.Judes. Give it it's own space. That would be a much more effective way of encouraging people to donate to what seems like a great organization. Doubtful that happens as raising awareness of the organization wasn't really the point of the post.

I’m not trying to encourage people to donate to them. That’s the whole point, to drive donations to the we will collective instead.

aauummm

March is National Celery Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
I must have completely missed this news, anybody else?

I could have bought us a kicker if I knew this before I did all of my Christmas shopping last week. Nonetheless, as an effortless, no-money-out-of-your-own-pocket method to donate to WeWill year round, start shopping Amazon and opt to donate 0.5% of all eligible purchases directly to We Will Collective. With the portal opening Monday, now is as good a time as any for a reminder.

Set "We Will Collective" as your AmazonSmile Charity >

If unfamiliar with AmazonSmile, check out their program details: https://smile.amazon.com/charity/smile/program-details
Thanks for bringing this up. I had noticed AmazonSmile on their website some time ago when ordering stuff but dismissed it as another sales gimmick. So I signed up for it shortly after reading your post and went ahead and made a purchase. I purchase a LOT of stuff on Amazon and I'm glad that it's helping out the We Will Collective. GO CYCLONES!!!

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
That's right everyone. Your financial priorities need to be:

1. Cyclone football;
2. Feeding your kids;
3. Feeding yourself;
4. Paying the mortgage;
5. Saving for retirement;
6. Putting money into your kids' college funds;
7. All the other small unimportant stuff, like cars, medical care, etc. etc.
Can't afford an annual $10 donation?

CYVM

Aug 2, 2018
The AmazonSmile 0.5% is good and all. But imagine donating 6% on every case of Busch light? $1.20 on every $20 case of beer you drink if you redeem your cans. Easy money.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
As someone who has a child who has benefited from St. Judes go **** yourself.
He's a troll, just ignore him. Hopefully the treatment your child received at St Jude was top notch. We've donated to them for years - great cause.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I must have completely missed this news, anybody else?

I could have bought us a kicker if I knew this before I did all of my Christmas shopping last week. Nonetheless, as an effortless, no-money-out-of-your-own-pocket method to donate to WeWill year round, start shopping Amazon and opt to donate 0.5% of all eligible purchases directly to We Will Collective. With the portal opening Monday, now is as good a time as any for a reminder.

Set "We Will Collective" as your AmazonSmile Charity >

If unfamiliar with AmazonSmile, check out their program details: https://smile.amazon.com/charity/smile/program-details
I set my AmazonSmiles up for the Cyclone Gridiron Club, earlier this year. You could set it up for any charity, including the We Will Collective.

At the time, I did have a little trouble setting it up, so I started this thread here, https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/th...-other-charity-of-choice.271325/#post-8305061

It might help some with the exact steps in setting up AmazonSmiles (from home laptop).

Reactions: Mr.G.Spot

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
This thread went from being a good, well minded post/idea to a bitchfest very quickly.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
This thread went from being a good, well minded post/idea to a bitchfest very quickly.

The wonders of the internet. When something isn’t exactly in line with your personal interests, try/troll your damnedest to bring everyone else down with you.

Meanwhile, it’s CyHawk wrastlin’ day, another great day to throw support behind our athletes.

So perk up with a splash of Cody Road’s Egg Nog Iowish Cream in your morning coffee, and Set "We Will Collective" as your AmazonSmile Charity >

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
Cool, don’t complain on here when ISU loses when you aren’t doing your part.

This is an all time post on this board. Instant HOF level post. The delusion to not only type this out, but then decide to share it publicly. Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: ClonerJams

Kettes

Sep 18, 2022
Cool, don’t complain on here when ISU loses when you aren’t doing your part.

If the Cyclones never win another football game from here to eternity, but St. Jude's helps cure just one form of childhood cancer, that will be a WAY better trade off.