Allen Iverson to be Head Coach/Player in New BIG3 League

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...coachplayer-in-new-big3-league-215305624.html

Has anyone heard anything about this New 3-on-3 league that is traveling around the nation this summer? I hadn't seen any Threads on here about it. I think it sounds like an awesome idea that allows people to see some great veteran players out on the court again.

Here is a list of some of the people competing (can't find the city-list yet):
"Among other players committed to the half-court league, which is set to travel throughout eight cities and venues this summer: Chauncey Billups, Kenyon Martin, Rashard Lewis, Jermaine O’Neal, Stephen Jackson and Jason Williams."

Reactions: jbindm

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
Those are some big time names. No transition game might be hard/taxing to watch on television though, if any of it is indeed televised.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Those are some big time names. No transition game might be hard/taxing to watch on television though, if any of it is indeed televised.
Yeah, my first thought was what J-Wills game is going to look like without the ability to get out on the run. But either way I am sure it will be a fun event for whatever cities it visits. I think it'd be awesome just to see those guys messing around on the court again.