Allen Bell New Youtube Video

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
where do we have escalators on campus? or was that somewhere else?

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
About time you got on here AB....so what do you think of Chizik? :jimlad: (That's what we put when are sarcastic...it's called the sarcasm pirate.)

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I havent tried it but here ya go.

I-state song

Seriously, we NEED this to be the music on our intro video next year! It features the weather siren, and since it would just be coming out of the stadium speakers instead of an actual siren I wouldn't think it would violate any city ordinances. Plus, it was done by one of our football players, how cool is that!?! Do any other schools feature intro music by a player? Then at the end of the song the music should fade out and Paul Rhoads comes on saying "We'll hit you coming off the bus!" :yes:

Last edited:

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
My guess is that the auditorium with the blue chairs is Carver 1 or 101. Spent a lot of time there years ago.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
Geez, if you're going to walk around shirtless, atleast be in good shape. :wink:

Nice to see the best CB on the roster is now a CF member. Well, maybe the co-#1 CB with Mr. Leonard Johnson.