All ISU Fans Should Get Free Hawkeye Tickets at HyVee

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
Silly thread is silly. I get the rivalry and all but I'm sick of one fan base taking pleasure in the other fan base's misery. Both parties are definitely guilty of this. I wish we could step up and be "the bigger fan base" for once.

Somebody doesn't interact with enough doofus Hawkeye fans on a regularly basis.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Silly thread is silly. I get the rivalry and all but I'm sick of one fan base taking pleasure in the other fan base's misery. Both parties are definitely guilty of this. I wish we could step up and be "the bigger fan base" for once.

No thanks. I hate hawks and luv hawk tears.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
No thanks. I hate hawks and luv hawk tears.

img_35.gif

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010

I hear ya. It's tough because I think both sides take jabs and then the other wants to respond, etc. And both fan bases have some fringe that justify the means if you will.

I know there was some internal Hawk debate with the tourney....some would honestly say, "man, Fred is talented and his squad is there to play." and other Hawks then did the "well, you must not be a hawk fan cause you NEVER cheer for ISU."

The thing with the rivarily is you can justify any argument. In theory, we are the better school...we won the Cy-Hawk series. But we didn't go to a bowl.....but we did go to the sweet 16...but they beat us in wrestling...but, but, but.

terryk

Apr 13, 2006
Grimes
just want to give a shout out to 100 the biggest hawk DB ever, i know you are reading this.
Talk about little brother

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Why would you do something that will negatively impact little kids?? That's who this 'event' is for.

Giant ****** move to even suggest it....

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
Why would you do something that will negatively impact little kids?? That's who this 'event' is for.

Giant ****** move to even suggest it....

I missed the press release stating this football practice was aimed at little kids. Seems odd.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron