All Iowa/ISU Wrestling Lineup

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
This is how I would rank things right now.

Iowa Wrestling>>>>Iowa Football>ISU Football>>ISU Bball>>>>>>Iowa Bball>>ISU Wrestling

Jesus Christ this is ******* stupid even for you, and that bar was set at the earths core a long time ago.

but you care more about Iowa state that the team whose shirt you bought at Walmart is pretty telling

And comparing wresting dual meets to basketball games was someone trying to make you not feel like the stupidest ************ alive, but it’s already a title you have won.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I wish I could agree, but Iowa does beat us in basketball once every 5 or so years.

It's been far to long since we've notched a wrestling victory over those asshats out east.

I think it’s shocking that you would defend Iowa on here. I mean it’s not like this site has a history feature of you proving time and again you are a hawk troll thinking you’re clever by putting cy in your name.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I'm really starting to like Iowa's chances come March barring injury. Going to find out a lot more about this team in the next few weeks. This has to be one of the best home slates ever in college wrestling.

Top 10 teams this year in CHA are Wisconsin, Nebraska, OSU, PSU, and Minnesota. That doesn't even include OK. State coming to CHA this year. Going to be a fun couple of months as an Iowa fan.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Iowa Basketball might not be > ISU baseball

giphy.gif

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I'm really starting to like Iowa's chances come March barring injury. Going to find out a lot more about this team in the next few weeks. This has to be one of the best home slates ever in college wrestling.

Top 10 teams this year in CHA are Wisconsin, Nebraska, OSU, PSU, and Minnesota. That doesn't even include OK. State coming to CHA this year. Going to be a fun couple of months as an Iowa fan.

As tough as this year's lineup is, next year's will probably be even better With Eierman and Assad in the mix.

• Winner
Reactions: HawkFan1

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Penn State is going to bring home the title and I'll put a mortgage payment on that if there is a way to bet it

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Penn State is going to bring home the title and I'll put a mortgage payment on that if there is a way to bet it

Cassar and Connel are out and rumors are Brands bro’s are trying to get Eeirman to pull the shirt if possible.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Cassar and Connel are out and rumors are Brands bro’s are trying to get Eeirman to pull the shirt if possible.

Nevills is an able guy but they'll definitely take a points hit from losing a likely finalist at HWT. Rasheed will step in nicely for Connel. But yes, Twins clearly hasn't Googled "college wrestling info" lately.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Nevills is an able guy but they'll definitely take a points hit from losing a likely finalist at HWT. Rasheed will step in nicely for Connel. But yes, Twins clearly hasn't Googled "college wrestling info" lately.

Avatar bet says Penn State wins it all

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Eierman is not coming out of Olympic redshirt

I agree and he shouldn't. I think Iowa can win it without him. Crazy how much depth Iowa currently has in the room with Assad, Eierman and Teasdale all not wrestling this year. I wouldn't be surprised if the pull the shirt off of Assad though.

Last edited:
  • Agree