All Iowa Football Team

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
#3 SOS!!! What does Iowa win for having that?
I find it interesting that you guys' SOS skyrocketed after playing Wisconsin, yet their SOS is the second-worst in the top 30 teams (only UCF is worse). Apparently Sagarin believes both that Wisconsin is good and that their opponents aren't that good. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like that's not common for his system

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Oh by the way how's your really good tight end Allen doing this year? Another miss by you
Been playing well. Has had some big blocks in the second level to help break some big plays open. Think he has the ability to be a really good receiving TE too, but we'll have to see when his targets go up.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Oh by the way how's your really good tight end Allen doing this year? Another miss by you

He's been pretty good actually. Made some big blocks, has good hands just needs to get his weight up. So loaded at WR and have either the best or second best RB in the country so there aren't many touches out there for him.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Also, the Thorpe Award finalists are expected to be announced next week.

Even though Josh Jackson was not a semi-finalist he can be added as one of the 3 finalists next week. I would expect that to happen.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Also, the Thorpe Award finalists are expected to be announced next week.

Even though Josh Jackson was not a semi-finalist he can be added as one of the 3 finalists next week. I would expect that to happen.

Hopefully he doesn't pull a Desmond King and goes and gets paid

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think it's fair to say that the All Iowa Team is just the Iowa State offense, and the Iowa State defense with the exception of JJ and Jackson.

Iowa would get their two good OL and the TE that lost the Northwestern game for them on offense IMO.

Aug 26, 2014
Iowa would get their two good OL and the TE that lost the Northwestern game for them on offense IMO.
Yeah they do have the TE, I forgot about that. Not so sure about the OL though. If you only get 66 yards of offense in a game, can anyone on the OL be very good?

Aug 26, 2014
Ahh, @CyTwins and @1976 conversing about Iowa on an ISU message board. Why am I not shocked?
We are talking about how Iowa State is now the superior team in the state because we have better talent and better coaching now. Iowa Football=the Titanic with Captain Kirk and his idiot son steering the ship straight into the iceberg.

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron