All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I'll bite, they must be worried about who is going to step up at the tackle?
I don't get that. With the recruiting why would this be an issue. I genuinely am missing something.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I don't get that. With the recruiting why would this be an issue. I genuinely am missing something.
Maybe the freshmen aren’t panning out like they thought or with Doyle gone, the S&C side isn’t as sharp. Just spit balling.

Dirt Boy 2

Feb 23, 2013
Lots to argue about in this graphic. Most fans in the state of Iowa would sign up for this right now.
As an ISU fan though what the hell are Oregon and North Carolina doing in the playoffs over the Cyclones or even another SEC team? Lots of ACC and PAC 12 love here.
To get to the Fiesta Bowl Petras better have his head straight by the beginning of the year because teams are going to crowd the line to stop the run.
Iowa’s DL needs to grow up fast as well before the back 7 get beat up.
Iowa will need to at least split the first two-to make this possible.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Lots to argue about in this graphic. Most fans in the state of Iowa would sign up for this right now.
As an ISU fan though what the hell are Oregon and North Carolina doing in the playoffs over the Cyclones or even another SEC team? Lots of ACC and PAC 12 love here.

Provided UNC wins the CCG I can see their non con match-up @ Notre Dame being a play in game for a play off spot. But I'm not buying tOSU being left out.

Reactions: Dirt Boy 2

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
To get to the Fiesta Bowl Petras better have his head straight by the beginning of the year because teams are going to crowd the line to stop the run.
Iowa’s DL needs to grow up fast as well before the back 7 get beat up.
Iowa will need to at least split the first two-to make this possible.
Indiana isn’t much. They had one good comeback last year. Remember they got beat around by a team with a losing record in their bowl game. Big ten is OSU and who?