All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Yeah we don't get the luxury of playing Michigan State, Minnesota, Penn State, Nebraska and Illinois in a 5 week stretch.

Is that the easiest 5 game stretch of all time?
Try to rank that five. Is Illinois the best of the five? I would cancel my season tickets if I had to watch Kansas and it’s five Beatches. Kansas would probably 4-1 in that grouping. Maybe 5-0 if pooka was playing

• Haha
Reactions: 1776

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Try to rank that five. Is Illinois the best of the five? I would cancel my season tickets if I had to watch Kansas and it’s five Beatches. Kansas would probably 4-1 in that grouping. Maybe 5-0 if pooka was playing

1. Illinois (lol)
2. Minnesota
3. Michigan State
4. Penn State
5. Nebraska

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
Not that anyone asked.

Penn St has to much talent to continue to play the way they have been playing.
PSU - 24
Iowa 20

ISU is in for physical game that should be fun to watch. Clones continue their March to Big 12 title game.

ISU 30
KSU 20

PSU may have talent but they’ve got larger issues at play here and haven’t found a QB either. QB play can really mask weakness elsewhere or really expose them. Michigan and MSU are in the same boat.

• Agree
Reactions: 1776

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
1. Illinois (lol)
2. Minnesota
3. Michigan State
4. Penn State
5. Nebraska
It’s like comparing turds. Outside of mighty Illinois, lol, the rest are awful. Whoever Rutgers beat has to be the worst, we are talking Rutgers who Kansas prison raped a year ago.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
You think anybody in the state is elite this year other then Linderbaum and Hall?
Mike Rose says hello. He has played at a first team All-American level.

I disagree with him putting Bailey as "elite" though. Not sure I would put any DL from the state in that category. I think both Iowa and ISU have 1-2 players who have played just below elite, IMO

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020

I disagree with him putting Bailey as "elite" though. Not sure I would put any DL from the state in that category. I think both Iowa and ISU have 1-2 players who have played just below elite, IMO
I think Nixon has an argument for being elite. He’s been a monster. Guys who have played just below elite have been dudes such as Keorner and Young.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
It’s like comparing turds. Outside of mighty Illinois, lol, the rest are awful. Whoever Rutgers beat has to be the worst, we are talking Rutgers who Kansas prison raped a year ago.
Rutgers almost beat Michigan. Took them to TRIPLE OT. The big 10 is absolute trash this year. Not sure Ive ever seen them this bad

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
I think Nixon has an argument for being elite. He’s been a monster. Guys who have played just below elite have been dudes such as Keorner and Young.
I think you have to look at the competition level he has played against. I mean come on he has played essentially 5 Texas Tech and below level teams

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
I think you have to look at the competition level he has played against. I mean come on he has played essentially 5 Texas Tech and below level teams
Sure it wasn’t against great competition but if that mattered, guys such as Zach Wilson shouldn’t be getting the hype they are. Nixon has been a monster and really there shouldn’t be any denying that.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Sure it wasn’t against great competition but if that mattered, guys such as Zach Wilson shouldn’t be getting the hype they are. Nixon has been a monster and really there shouldn’t be any denying that.

Nixon is a good player it isnt his fault the B10 sucks balls.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018

McDonald has an elite talent (pass rushing) but I agree that I don’t think any DLs in this state would qualify as elite.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Question for clone fans, who is your recruit so far in both Iowa and ISU’s class? For ISU, Howard Brown looks really good. For Iowa, I would go with either Jaden Harrell, Jeremiah Pittman, or Beau Stephens.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
He's been a monster against trash competition. That's what good players do. Elite players are able to do it against great competition. That's all my point is. Hard to say Nixon is elite when Iowa hasn't and won't play any good competition until they play Wisconsin

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron