All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Even weirded that Iowa's last three starters have been on NFL rosters or on NFL practice squads.
Only one was an above average college QB too. Rudock wasn't good until he went to Michigan and Stanley was average at best

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Only one was an above average college QB too. Rudock wasn't good until he went to Michigan and Stanley was average at best
Completely forgot about rudock going to a non-racist program.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
You don't think Iowa State would beat Northwestern?
If Iowa State played @ Northwestern this week, we'd be a 5.5 point favorite. If we played in Ames, we'd be an 8.5 point favorite. Who knows if we'd beat them. I think we would, on paper we should, and Vegas would think so as well.

• Informative
Reactions: CyTwins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Hall played against almost exclusively terrible defenses last season. In the games he played against good defenses, he sucked. He seems like he is going to be a really good player, but I’m not going to anoint him as some superstar without seeing him perform well against a good defense.

Luckily, with the Iowa game getting cancelled, Iowa State likely won’t be facing many good defenses next season, so Hall (and the rest of Iowa State’s offense) can continue to rack up stats against the worst P5 defenses in college football.
Bump
If Breece Hall got to see this Minnesota defense, he'd set records.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Update on my Tyler Goodson gets 1200 this year bet with STC:
Needs to average a game-
154 if they don’t play in a bowl
135 if they do
I honestly think a large majority of their fan base thought Goodson was as good as Hall going into this season. Truly mind boggling