All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Yeah - if we don't win out, I'd be disappointed. Kansas, Baylor and WVU would all be bottom feeders in the Big Ten West and Texas is no good. Thankfully our schedule is soft this year!
Kansas for sure. Baylor maybe. WVU no. Winning at Texas is always hard. You honestly suck at this lol. I imagine this will be a weekly thing to you though because your program won't bring you much joy. Hey if this is what keeps you happy and sane, so be it.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yeah - if we don't win out, I'd be disappointed. Kansas, Baylor and WVU would all be bottom feeders in the Big Ten West and Texas is no good. Thankfully our schedule is soft this year!
Um, Kansas beat a B1G East team by half a dozen touchdowns the same year their coach was fired mid season after we destroyed them.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Well the Big 12 champions talk won't end considering we're second in the conference. If I were you I'd focus more of my attention on how your team is going to find a way to not go 0-2 against two of the bottom teams in the worst division in college football.
Or not focus on the inherent racism every time he watches his team play.

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
Kansas for sure. Baylor maybe. WVU no. Winning at Texas is always hard. You honestly suck at this lol. I imagine this will be a weekly thing to you though because your program won't bring you much joy. Hey if this is what keeps you happy and sane, so be it.
Iowa will be fine.