All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Not sure. I didn't see the play I was just told it was the OL fault and Goodson did nothing wrong. Maybe it was a trick play that Goodson was the last to touch it so he was credited with the fumble? I really don't know
Just watched it. Goodson was being tackled but kept driving his feet to gain extra yards and an Iowa O-lineman tried helping out Goodson but popped the ball out. You don't blame the O-lineman on that though. lol

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
For those of you keeping track of my bet with STC that requires Goodson to hit 1200 yards. He will need to average 140 yards per game the rest of the year or 125 if Iowa plays in a bowl game.
So what you're saying is, Goodson will have to average 3 yards less than what the nation's leading rusher is averaging?

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Chad wants a referee reprimanded

I'm not even going to click that. I already know Chad dropped to his knees to swallow every inch of Ferentz and the Iowa program and blame the lose on anything but the team. That guy is terrible. He might be as bad as Randy

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
The big 10 west just somehow got even easier, the back up for Wisconsin just tested positive for COVID. The only actual good team in that division just took two massive hits in a row. If iowa is the super stars we've been told for years, they should win the West no problem

• Informative
Reactions: Statefan10

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The big 10 west just somehow got even easier, the back up for Wisconsin just tested positive for COVID. The only actual good team in that division just took two massive hits in a row. If iowa is the super stars we've been told for years, they should win the West no problem
Wisconsin doesn't have a QB right now. They're barely favored over Nebraska

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Wisconsin doesn't have a QB right now. They're barely favored over Nebraska
Well the good thing for Wisconsin is that their defense is good and Nebraska's offense flat out sucks lol.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I think Wisconsin can win easily vs Nebraska even with a Jantz or Petras type QB back there
Nebraska's defense looked okay for 2.5 quarters against OSU, but I'm not sure whether that's because Nebraska's defense has gotten better or OSU just took a bit to get started. Either way, their offense is going to struggle like hell to move the ball and if Wisconsin can get any sort of run game going, they'll win by double digits.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Nebraska's defense looked okay for 2.5 quarters against OSU, but I'm not sure whether that's because Nebraska's defense has gotten better or OSU just took a bit to get started. Either way, their offense is going to struggle like hell to move the ball and if Wisconsin can get any sort of run game going, they'll win by double digits.
Wisconsin started at -10.5, down to -3.5

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Wisconsin started at -10.5, down to -3.5
Yeah and I do like that line. I'm just saying if Wisconsin *can* run the football, they'll win. With that being said, if Nebraska doesn't beat Wisconsin's 3rd string QB, they shouldn't have a football team.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Yeah and I do like that line. I'm just saying if Wisconsin *can* run the football, they'll win. With that being said, if Nebraska doesn't beat Wisconsin's 3rd string QB, they shouldn't have a football team.
I imagine the game will pretty close now. And if it is, that will be extremely telling of how big of a drop Wisconsin took and just how bad the west is, per usual

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It would actually be their 4th string QB. Coan is out too