All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
80% of the 2019 All-Pro OL were from current ACC schools so basically you're talking "Best High Diver from Alaska ".

I appreciate the attempt at cherry-picking by referencing “current” ACC schools so you can include Notre Dame. Unfortunately, your post is still inaccurate.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
I appreciate the attempt at cherry-picking by referencing “current” ACC schools so you can include Notre Dame. Unfortunately, your post is still inaccurate.
He’s technically correct with “Current ACC” but it’s stupid to cherry pick with that.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
He’s technically correct with “Current ACC” but it’s stupid to cherry pick with that.

How so? I thought any player named a first-team all-pro by AP, PFW, or SN is an “all-pro” player. Is that not correct? In 2019 those players were:

Laremy Tunsil (SEC)
David Bakhtiari (PAC-12)
Ryan Ramcyzk (B1G)
Ronnie Stanley (ND/“ACC”)
Quenton Nelson (ND/“ACC”)
Jason Kelce (AAC)
Zack Martin (ND/“ACC”)
Marshal Yanda (B1G)

So 3/8 of the 2019 All-Pro OL were from the ACC, and all three of those were Notre Dame players.

Last edited:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Hall is bigger and faster than Goodson, just like Goodson is quicker and more elusive than Hall is.

Hall, at 6-foot-1, 215 pounds, forced more missed tackles than any freshman in college football a season ago. He’s been even better as a sophomore, forcing 18 missed tackles on 66 carries. That ranks fourth nationally, per PFF College.