All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Playing Kansas, K-State and Tech all in the same year is a joke. That is like playing Rutgers 3 times, Merry fricking Christmas for you guys.
Kansas is much better than Rutgers. Tech and K-state are MUCH better than Kansas. What an absolute s*** take by you. You can't seriously believe that crap you just wrote

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Comparing him as a freshman because he played behind Beyer (lol) to those other guys you listed is dumb
Saying he's not good because he had 15 receptions as a freshman is dumb. Charlie Kolar, the best TE in the history of ISU football, had 11 recs, 137 yds and 3 tds as a freshman. Chase Allen had 12 receptions for 123 yds and 0 tds in his first two seasons. They were not playing behind any stud te's.

• Agree
Reactions: STCoach

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Saying he's not good because he had 15 receptions as a freshman is dumb. Charlie Kolar, the best TE in the history of ISU football, had 11 recs, 137 yds and 3 tds as a freshman. Chase Allen had 12 receptions for 123 yds and 0 tds in his first two seasons. They were not playing behind any stud te's.
You must have missed the conversation. I said I don't understand the hype because Iowa fans are saying he will be better than Kolar.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
The Hawks did have a reserve fund, but dumbass Barta blew through that losing a a couple lawsuits and then paying off Doyle. You can't keep 20-25 mil in reserves sitting around if that is what you are insinuating.
This guy doesn't know **** about non-profit.

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Kansas is much better than Rutgers. Tech and K-state are MUCH better than Kansas. What an absolute s*** take by you. You can't seriously believe that crap you just wrote

I’ll guarantee you that Rutgers doesn’t lose to a non P5 like Kansas, and K State. Tech barely beat something called Houston Baptist. Rutgers is better than those 3.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
No kidding.

We are two years removed from a horrid Kansas team beating Rutgers 55-14.

I don’t think either team has changed much since then.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Was very happy to see then narrowly held of the Georgia State Panthers in OT to keep that ranking. Wasn't really sure if anyone would be able to keep it within 14 of them all year.
Agree. But the raging cajuns are a good team and found a way to win. At the end of the day, a win is a win. Something I'm sure you Hawk fans can agree with

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
I’ll guarantee you that Rutgers doesn’t lose to a non P5 like Kansas, and K State. Tech barely beat something called Houston Baptist. Rutgers is better than those 3.
Are you high? You have to be high. What drugs are you on? Rutgers is 10x worse than Kansas. It's honestly not even close

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Are you high? You have to be high. What drugs are you on? Rutgers is 10x worse than Kansas. It's honestly not even close

As I said Rutgers won't lose to a non P5 this year, I'll bet you anything you want on that. Kansas, K-State and ISU even can't say that.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
As I said Rutgers won't lose to a non P5 this year, I'll bet you anything you want on that. Kansas, K-State and ISU even can't say that.
No s***, they are only playing a conference schedule. What a god awful troll. I bet you $50 bucks Rutgers goes 0-9. Kansas will have more wins than Rutgers

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
No s***, they are only playing a conference schedule. What a god awful troll. I bet you $50 bucks Rutgers goes 0-9. Kansas will have more wins than Rutgers

Acting like beating Kansas or Rutgers is any different is silly, both are gawd awful. Same with K-State and Tech being any different than beating an Illinois or Maryland. All 3 programs are pretty bad. Who cares if Rutgers could beat Kansas, or K-State could beat Maryland, they are all bad teams that are automatic wins for any halfway decent team playing them.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Acting like beating Kansas or Rutgers is any different is silly, both are gawd awful. Same with K-State and Tech being any different than beating an Illinois or Maryland. All 3 programs are pretty bad. Who cares if Rutgers could beat Kansas, or K-State could beat Maryland, they are all bad teams that are automatic wins for any halfway decent team playing them.
There is a difference. Teams can actually lose to Kansas. They have a coach with a ring. Teams can't lose to Rutgers

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
Week 1 Update:

QB: TBD
RB: Hall/Goodson
WR: Smith-Marsette
WR: Smith
WR: Tracy
TE: Kolar
TE: TBD
LT: Jackson
G: Kallenberger
C: Linderbaum
G: Schott
RT: Cronk

DL - TBD
DL - Nixon
DL - TBD
DL - Golston
LB - Rose
LB - Vance
LB - Colbert
S - Eisworth
S - Koerner
CB - Hankins
CB - Moss
Might have to update the OL a bit. Linderbaum, Jackson and Cronk are locks. Hearing there’s a ton of talent fighting for the guard spots out East though. Kallenberger and Schott going to have to hold off Justin Britt and Cole Banwartbat the guard spots. Lot of depth. Good problem to have.

Reactions: STCoach

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Might have to update the OL a bit. Linderbaum, Jackson and Cronk are locks. Hearing there’s a ton of talent fighting for the guard spots out East though. Kallenberger and Schott going to have to hold off Justin Britt and Cole Banwartbat the guard spots. Lot of depth. Good problem to have.
I'm surprised Kallenberger isn't good. He was a big recruit and he didn't get abused like his brother