All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
What about Iowa's QB situation?
It's a ? for sure but if the o-line is solid I'm not too worried about it. Jackson coming back would be huge but I think he'll go early.

It's weird but the Hawks haven't had too many issues with 1st year QB starters.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
It's a ? for sure but if the o-line is solid I'm not too worried about it. Jackson coming back would be huge but I think he'll go early.

It's weird but the Hawks haven't had too many issues with 1st year QB starters.

Crazy to think that Iowa could have 8 underclassmen go early within two years. Great player development.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Iowa has 4 wins over Bowl teams. ISU has 1 win over a bowl eligible team.
I'm well aware of that. That wasn't the argument though it was about wins against teams with a winning record.. Iowa has 3 (Minnesota, Iowa State, Miami OH). Iowa State's comes against Texas. I'm not here ranting and raving about how good ISU is or even trying to say they're better than Iowa because I don't think they are, I was simply saying Iowa's resume isn't anything to rant and rave about either.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I'm well aware of that. That wasn't the argument though it was about wins against teams with a winning record.. Iowa has 3 (Minnesota, Iowa State, Miami OH). Iowa State's comes against Texas. I'm not here ranting and raving about how good ISU is or even trying to say they're better than Iowa because I don't think they are, I was simply saying Iowa's resume isn't anything to rant and rave about either.

Iowa lost 3 games this year to the #8, #10, & #14 ranked teams. They also beat 4 Bowl eligible teams going 4-3 overall vs bowl eligible teams.

ISU went 6-0 vs non bowl eligible teams and went 1-5 vs bowl eligible teams. It isn't easy to beat Bowl quality teams, but Iowa did manage to beat 4 of them.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53