All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Why would he get benched? Hopefully you don't even want him to get injured, that's a bad thing to put on someone

I don’t want him to get hurt, but with that OL there’s a pretty decent chance of it. Plus, how long has it been since Iowa State started and finished the season with the same QB- gotta be coming up on ten years now.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
I don’t want him to get hurt, but with that OL there’s a pretty decent chance of it. Plus, how long has it been since Iowa State started and finished the season with the same QB- gotta be coming up on ten years now.
Benji just getting owned in the basketball thread....

*decides to give the football thread a shot.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Lots of encouraging news from Iowa City over the last few days. Sounds like some extremely talented freshmen and sophomores are taking command at their respective positions- Kallenberger and Linderbaum on the OL, DJ Johnson at the “cash” position Hooker played, and Nixon at DT.

Sounds like Iowa is also planning on switching between a 4-3, 4-2-5, and now even 3-4 on defense this year. In Phil we trust.

Love the "cash" position. Allows a lot of versatility in the defense.

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Benji just getting owned in the basketball thread....

*decides to give the football thread a shot.

Lol, how am I getting owned? It played out exactly how I thought it would- Iowa State fans talking about how underrated this kid is despite talking **** about Iowa’s better recruit. It’s peak CyFan.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

How long has it been since ISU started a QB that JImbo and Saban offered? If you don't think Purdy is different than what we've had in the past in Ames I don't know what to tell ya

• Funny
Reactions: benjimill

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Lol, how am I getting owned? It played out exactly how I thought it would- Iowa State fans talking about how underrated this kid is despite talking **** about Iowa’s better recruit. It’s peak CyFan.

I'm curious how a recruit with no P5 offers is better than a recruit who Chris Beard wanted?