All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
QB- Stanley
RB- Montgomery
RB- Wadley
TE- Fant
WR- Lazard
WR- Butler
OT- Campos
OT- Jackson
C- Daniels
OG- Welsh
OG- Knipfel

DE- Nelson
DE- Waggoner
DT- Bazata
DT- Lima
OLB- Niemann
MLB- Jewell
OLB- Spears
CB- Jackson
CB- Peavy
FS- Hooker
SS- Cotton-Moya

K- Recinos
P- Downing

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
First off, we'd only have one RB, and that would be Montgomery. Wadley could return kicks. And we'd go with 3 WR... Lazard, Butler, and Ryen.

Stanley and Kempt is a toss up really.

DT's would be Lima and Trent IMO. Iowa was much worse defense against the run than ISU was this year.

Lanning would be at one of the LB spots, as well as Jewell. Then probably Spears too.

The rest is ok.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
First off, we'd only have one RB, and that would be Montgomery. Wadley could return kicks. And we'd go with 3 WR... Lazard, Butler, and Ryen.--- Or you could use a 2 TE set and put Hockensen in there in place of Ryen. I used a 2 RB, 2 WR and 1 TE lineup, feel free to use whatever lineup you would like with your team.

Stanley and Kempt is a toss up really.--LOL

DT's would be Lima and Trent IMO. Iowa was much worse defense against the run than ISU was this year.--- much worse? That is wrong. Slightly worse would me more accurate. And Iowa played a much tougher schedule.

Lanning would be at one of the LB spots, as well as Jewell. Then probably Spears too. Lanning and Jewell both play MLB, where is Lanning going to play as he is certainly not a better LB than Jewell.

The rest is ok.

• Disagree
Reactions: isu2014

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
QB- Stanley
RB- Montgomery
RB- Wadley
TE- Fant
WR- Lazard
WR- Butler
OT- Campos
OT- Jackson
C- Daniels
OG- Welsh
OG- Knipfel

DE- Nelson
DE- Waggoner
DT- Bazata
DT- Lima
OLB- Niemann
MLB- Jewell
OLB- Spears
CB- Jackson
CB- Peavy
FS- Hooker
SS- Cotton-Moya

K- Recinos
P- Downing

This is bad even for you. Why didn't you post for so long?

• Funny
Reactions: Brandon and Rural

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
r2Ezphv.gif

Aug 26, 2014
welcome back @YeahBuddy . Iowa only gets 3 guys in the lineup IMO. Jackson, Jewell, and Fant. By the end of the season we were much better at every other position and it's not really close.
What's funny about this @Hawkmi1987 ? Clearly we were the much better team at the end of the year. We beat the only team that challenged UCF this year, and beat a college football playoff team. You were the same mediocre team you always are. You won your Superbowl before we figured some things out defensively and you bet OSU when they thought they could just throw their jocks out on the field and win. But you lost to teams like Puredon't and purple cats. I think it's fair to say their is more talent and better coaching in Ames right now.

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
What's funny about this @Hawkmi1987 ? Clearly we were the much better team at the end of the year. We beat the only team that challenged UCF this year, and beat a college football playoff team. You were the same mediocre team you always are. You won your Superbowl before we figured some things out defensively and you bet OSU when they thought they could just throw their jocks out on the field and win. But you lost to teams like Puredon't and purple cats. I think it's fair to say their is more talent and better coaching in Ames right now.
tenor.gif

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
QB- Stanley
RB- Montgomery
RB- Wadley
TE- Fant
WR- Lazard
WR- Butler
OT- Campos
OT- Jackson
C- Daniels
OG- Welsh
OG- Knipfel

DE- Nelson
DE- Waggoner
DT- Bazata
DT- Lima
OLB- Niemann
MLB- Jewell
OLB- Spears
CB- Jackson
CB- Peavy
FS- Hooker
SS- Cotton-Moya

K- Recinos
P- Downing

Get lost punk.

Reactions: CycoCyclone

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
Stanley and Kempt is a toss up really.--LOL LOL

DT's would be Lima and Trent IMO. Iowa was much worse defense against the run than ISU was this year.--- much worse? That is wrong. Slightly worse would me more accurate. And Iowa played a much tougher schedule. LOL

Lanning would be at one of the LB spots, as well as Jewell. Then probably Spears too. Lanning and Jewell both play MLB, where is Lanning going to play as he is certainly not a better LB than Jewell. LOL

The rest is ok.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
I thought this would be a post for next years teams. I don't think they've changed much.

JaQuan Bailey deserves some mention, as does Willie Harvey. Other than that, tough to say.