All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
They’ll get to 5. Not sure exactly where. Best bets:
1. Nebraska
2. Minnesota
3. Penn State
4. Wisconsin
5. Extra game

4 wins puts them most likely 4th in the west. If they would play #4 from the east that's going to be Penn St, Michigan or Indiana. Which of those 3 do you feel you can compete with?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
4 wins puts them most likely 4th in the west. If they would play #4 from the east that's going to be Penn St, Michigan or Indiana. Which of those 3 do you feel you can compete with?

So they are doing a crossover thing at the end? Who do they actually play?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
No. That was my order of our chances to win games after NW, MSU and Illinois.
How confident are you that you beat Northwestern? I don't see any way either in state schools lose Saturday but some Iowa fans are concerned about this depleted Northwestern squad who only won one conference game last season

• Agree
Reactions: Cycl0nepower

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
How confident are you that you beat Northwestern? I don't see any way either in state schools lose Saturday but some Iowa fans are concerned about this depleted Northwestern squad who only won one conference game last season
Northwestern looks like a more complete team right now.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I said I think they’ll get to 5. No idea who. They’ll win one or two they shouldn’t and probably lose another they shouldn’t.
That's very fair. I need to see how they do this weekend before I think they'll get to 5. A typical Kirk team in a regular year would get to 5 wins with 8 games, but I honestly don't know how good Iowa is. This could be a down year for them.

• Agree
Reactions: 1776

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
This Iowa fan I follow on Twitter said that Nico Ragaini isn't targeted enough and should not only average 10-12 targets, but have 8 catches, 130 yards, with 1-2 TD's PER GAME. Lol

So this guy is saying at the end of the year, Nico should have 64 catches, 1040 yards, and let's say 12 TD's? That's insane. Those are All-American numbers in an 8 game season.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
This Iowa fan I follow on Twitter said that Nico Ragaini isn't targeted enough and should not only average 10-12 targets, but have 8 catches, 130 yards, with 1-2 TD's PER GAME. Lol

So this guy is saying at the end of the year, Nico should have 64 catches, 1040 yards, and let's say 12 TD's? That's insane. Those are All-American numbers in an 8 game season.

On a team with Smith-Marsette, Smith, and Tracy, I think it's a better argument that Ragaini is targeted too much.

As for how many wins, if the quarterback doesn't get a whole lot better they won't win very many. Same ******* player they've had at that position since Tate graduated. Cannon for an arm but has no idea where it's going and can't read the field for ****

• Informative
  • Haha
Reactions: 1776 and CyTwins