All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
What about Iowa's QB situation?
It's a ? for sure but if the o-line is solid I'm not too worried about it. Jackson coming back would be huge but I think he'll go early.

It's weird but the Hawks haven't had too many issues with 1st year QB starters.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
It's a ? for sure but if the o-line is solid I'm not too worried about it. Jackson coming back would be huge but I think he'll go early.

It's weird but the Hawks haven't had too many issues with 1st year QB starters.
Crazy to think that Iowa could have 8 underclassmen go early within two years. Great player development.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
May 20, 2019
Iowa has 4 wins over Bowl teams. ISU has 1 win over a bowl eligible team.
I'm well aware of that. That wasn't the argument though it was about wins against teams with a winning record.. Iowa has 3 (Minnesota, Iowa State, Miami OH). Iowa State's comes against Texas. I'm not here ranting and raving about how good ISU is or even trying to say they're better than Iowa because I don't think they are, I was simply saying Iowa's resume isn't anything to rant and rave about either.