All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Last year at this time Adrian Martinez had some of the best odds. So yes, take these to the bank. Although I'd say there's a great chance Josh Fields wins the Heisman next year barring injury.
Dang, so I was right on him after all. Not my fault he fell apart this year.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
May 20, 2019
When is the last time someone from a 6-7 win team won the Heisman?
I don't think it's ever happened and probably will not happen. For Purdy to win, we'd have to win 10 games or have Purdy put up numbers like Joe Burrow did this season (both a big stretch but not completely impossible). At the end of the day, thinking Brock Purdy will win the Heisman next year is very wishful thinking but as a fan it's cool to see your guy get recognized.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone