All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
I honestly think Iowa can beat a Pac 12 team in the San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl

San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl announcing their pick live at 2:45 on Instagram

Lol cmon Notre Dame is a lot better than anyone playing in the San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl game

Does anyone know anything about USC? Does Iowa have a good chance to bring home the San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl trophy?
source.gif

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Only if they Ran the kickoff back
My God.....can you imagine?! I'm guessing they would feel about as sick as I did when Kstate opened the game with running on back. Except of course that would really trigger the PTSD for them

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I love Notre Dame fans talking about the advantage we have at the QB position when they have Ian Book. Book is light years better than Stanley and Iowa fans can't even admit Purdy is better lol

• Agree
Reactions: Rural

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Does anyone know anything about USC? Does Iowa have a good chance to bring home the San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl trophy?
It’s no different than playing Texas.

They are more talented than 90% of teams but for some reason can’t get it all to click, but if they do for a game... you probably won’t beat them.

• Informative
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It’s no different than playing Texas.

They are more talented than 90% of teams but for some reason can’t get it all to click, but if they do for a game... you probably won’t beat them.

The only players I know for USC is Pittman and St. Brown

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
You doubted Pollard? Rookie mistake
I'm genuinely happy for both fan bases. Everybody gets a warm sunny bowl destination. San Diego was the only destination I was going to be able to convince my wife to travel to this year due to family being there. Also good timing for friends that I have to go to Orlando and see the Clones. I think the traveling fan base is what sealed the bid for your team.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm genuinely happy for both fan bases. Everybody gets a warm sunny bowl destination. San Diego was the only destination I was going to be able to convince my wife to travel to this year due to family being there. Also good timing for friends that I have to go to Orlando and see the Clones. I think the traveling fan base is what sealed the bid for your team.

Campbell and Purdy played a big factor in us getting Orlando apparently

Help Support Us

Become a patron