All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Holy crap here we go again. Have you already forgotten where all that pre-season cult-like love that was showered onto Jacob Park ended up getting him? Kempt seems like a good kid. He doesn't need to be chewed up and spit out onto a Denny's parking lot across the state line somewhere.

Have some humanity here dude. And please DO NOT make him your av.

Who?

Yeah Kempt is a stud. Dude is a winner, not surprised to see him get some Heisman attention

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Yep, a little disappointing for Wadley, but I doubt he was ever going to be a high round pick, plus he was always more about juking players than flat out running them.. Apparently Daniels is killing it at the combine and might be moving up the boards and be a 1st round pick.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yep, a little disappointing for Wadley, but I doubt he was ever going to be a high round pick, plus he was always more about juking players than flat out running them.. Apparently Daniels is killing it at the combine and might be moving up the boards and be a 1st round pick.

Remember when you guys thought Wadley was better than Montgomery? Lol

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

Agree, 4th rounder tops.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Wadley was a good college back and had a shiftiness I haven't seen in an Iowa back since Harmon. He will be missed.

Agree. Got a little bit o love from the commentators during the angle pattern drill. Talked about his quickness, toughness, not an every down back obviously, change of pace and special teams. Gonna miss him.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Agree. Got a little bit o love from the commentators during the angle pattern drill. Talked about his quickness, toughness, not an every down back obviously, change of pace and special teams. Gonna miss him.

Jackson should run in the 4.4's shouldn't he?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Barkley secured himself as a top five pick and maybe top three. Big day for him. Most impressive combine since Megatron?