All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
10?

2014 Class:

Ross Reynolds: played this year at guard, will most likely start next year
Keegan Render: started this year, pretty much a lock to start next year
Lucas LeGrand: started 2 games in 2016, seems to have been passed on the depth chart

2015 Class:

James Daniels: 3 year starter at guard and center, left after his junior year for NFL
Levi Paulsen: started a game in 2016 and bowl game this year, squarely in the mix to start next season
Landon Paulsen: probably wont ever play meaningful snaps
Brett Waechter: out of football due to injuries

Render and Daniels will both be multiple year starters and Reyonds or Levi Paulsen will start next year. Not exactly a "rough stretch".

Heard LeGrand is leaving. Woof those 2014 and 2015 OL classes were brutal

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Heard LeGrand is leaving. Woof those 2014 and 2015 OL classes were brutal

LeGrand and Falconer are not on the updated roster that was released.

I never counted LeGrand as a "hit" from those classes anyways so him leaving doesnt really change anything.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
I dont think he was.

He started 2 games in 2016 and didnt play any meaningful snaps this season. He was passed on the depth chart.

The 2 guard spots will be filled by Reynolds, Render or Levi Paulsen.

I think I also read he basically got hurt before the season started and never really got healthy.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
The more things change.........

The more they stay the same.

Hopefully he can turn it around. 'Slow', 'clunky', and 'numerous drops' really aren't a huge surprise but his measurables should play to his advantage. I always thought if you could put MVB's speed, hands, and talent into AL's body you'd have a pretty sick weapon at WR.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Hopefully he can turn it around. 'Slow', 'clunky', and 'numerous drops' really aren't a huge surprise but his measurables should play to his advantage. I always thought if you could put MVB's speed, hands, and talent into AL's body you'd have a pretty sick weapon at WR.

A-

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Talked to my packer source. Said tackle is the Oline position that they want to shore up. An old hawk will be with a new team next year or playing shuffleboard.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Talked to my packer source. Said tackle is the Oline position that they want to shore up. An old hawk will be with a new team next year or playing shuffleboard.

Solid run for Bulaga in Green Bay despite dealing with 2 ACL tears. Great Hawkeye, great Packer.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron