All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Let me simplify it for you. Do you think there will be a drop-off in production when Purdy, Kolar, and Hall leave? Or do you just reload like OU, Alabama, and Ohio St.
Uncertain, while we lose several skill players, our Oline will be major veterans that year. A good Oline can help compensate for youthful skill positions. Besides our coaches adapt to the talent we have not force players to adapt.

• Agree
Reactions: frackincygy

May 7, 2020
I mean we were told recently by Iowa fans we couldn't replace Montgomery, Butler and Lazard. Our coaches are very good at recruiting skill position guys. Look at this year in beating out Oklahoma for Hutchinson who was Big 12 NOY
And Iowa beat out Alabama for Nixon. These things happen but don't expect it to become the norm.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
And Iowa beat out Alabama for Nixon. These things happen but don't expect it to become the norm.
During the Fiesta Bowl Golic Sr said if you're a TE why wouldn't you want to play for Campbell?

Our backup QB as a true freshman was miles ahead of your starter. O line talent continues to increase. RB until we see different you have to assume next man in will thrive. Receiver i like the young talent we saw. Why shouldn't we expect a reload?

Reactions: CyTwins

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
And you are clinging to a troll pretending that the Big10 allowed non conference games.
Then how did OSU play Bama, Indiana play a 4-6 team in the outback. Wisconsin play wake forest? Think NW may have played a bowl game also? Why would Iowa playing in the music city against UAB be any different then that. You are the one clinging to a very bad take when many other teams were allowed bowl games, instead you want to call it non conference.

Reactions: Cat Stevens

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Then how did OSU play Bama, Indiana play a 4-6 team in the outback. Wisconsin play wake forest? Think NW may have played a bowl game also? Why would Iowa playing in the music city against UAB be any different then that. You are the one clinging to a very bad take when many other teams were allowed bowl games, instead you want to call it non conference.

Dude just stop you look stupid. The Big10 wasn't going to let a top 20 team play UAB in a bowl game with 2 days notice.

• Dumb
Reactions: Cat Stevens

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I can say for certain any season that doesn't have a win against a team with a winning record would be a disappointment. What about you?

What team didn’t have a win against a team with a winning record? I’m confused.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Why wouldn’t I, you guys counted your win against KSU.
Great point. KSt beat Oklahoma semi healthy but ended with a losing record. Wisconsin lost their QB and most of their offense and still managed to go .500 in your sorry conference. I doubt you'll find one post justifying our season by our win over a shorthanded Purple Kansas.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron