All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

May 7, 2020
Agree to disagree. Matt Campbell is a better coach than Kirk Ferentz but yes I know their could be down years but I think Iowa State will be Big 12 contenders as long as Campbell is here. And get outta here with Purdy Iowa fans have said he's overrated since day one lol
Which is it, are they going to be contenders as long as Campbell is at ISU or could there be down years? Purdy is a stud not sure what you mean by get outta here with Purdy?

• Dumb
Reactions: frackincygy

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Which is it, are they going to be contenders as long as Campbell is at ISU or could there be down years? Purdy is a stud not sure what you mean by get outta here with Purdy?
I think they will be contenders as long as Campbell is here

May 7, 2020
Even though we have a veteran team we've seen enough to feel confident the offense will be able to reload in 22. Hopefully the defense is a similar situation.

The offense will just reload in 22? I didn't realize you had that kind of talent. Must be nice to be able to replace the best QB, running back, and tight end in maybe the history of your program.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The offense will just reload in 22? I didn't realize you had that kind of talent. Must be nice to be able to replace the best QB, running back, and tight end in maybe the history of your program.
Campbell said Easton Dean was better than Kolar at TE. Remember him? He's the one Kirk offered after he was already committed to Iowa State

Reactions: frackincygy

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Confused, best RB in history got replaced in the 90s, best TE per Campbell will not graduate for a couple more years. So I dont understand your question

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Who will be the starting RB for Iowa after next year?

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Troy Davis, but yes isn't it awesome?

May 7, 2020
Confused, best RB in history got replaced in the 90s, best TE per Campbell will not graduate for a couple more years. So I dont understand your question
Let me simplify it for you. Do you think there will be a drop-off in production when Purdy, Kolar, and Hall leave? Or do you just reload like OU, Alabama, and Ohio St.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Let me simplify it for you. Do you think there will be a drop-off in production when Purdy, Kolar, and Hall leave? Or do you just reload like OU, Alabama, and Ohio St.
I mean we were told recently by Iowa fans we couldn't replace Montgomery, Butler and Lazard. Our coaches are very good at recruiting skill position guys. Look at this year in beating out Oklahoma for Hutchinson who was Big 12 NOY