All I want for Christmas...

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
The only games I have really been addicted to are tetris and Tony Hawk Pro skater...

the original thps for playstation 1? i wore the buttons off of my controller playing that game. many a class was missed as the result of me and my roommate playing tony hawk. what is your high score? i scored 1.2 million in one move for high score move and had 5.5 mill in 2 minutes for a high score run.

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
I wanted an I-pod so I bought a refurbished one cheap with a one year warranty.

Other then that. I really dont' have anything I want. Although, my dad is givin me and my 2 brothers $400 dollars each to buy what we want. Talk about taking the supprise out of it. Only problem I can't think of anything to buy.

I could use it for the upcoming wedding or even the house we are buying. Hope I'm not getting to old to enjoy christmas

Beer money??

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Well I bought myself a refurb'd Zune from Woot.com so I don't need an MP3 player... I've got a camera that will last me another year or two before I want an upgrade...

There really aren't a lot of things that I need... and not even that many that I want.

BUT... there are a few...

MS Office 2007 Ultimate
InvisibleShield for my Zune
RC mini-helicopter (cheap fun)

Still thinking of more, c'mon people, I need ideas!

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO

I really want one of them too. We got a remote control car for me to terrorize the cats with. I thought they'd chase the thing around. Nope. Deathly afraid of it. They immediately run downstairs now, even if I get close to the thing.

So, a helicopter would work well, as it can go nearly everywhere. Maybe if I dangled a string from it, they'd chase it.

You can run, but you can't hide....

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Well I bought myself a refurb'd Zune from Woot.com so I don't need an MP3 player... I've got a camera that will last me another year or two before I want an upgrade...

There really aren't a lot of things that I need... and not even that many that I want.

BUT... there are a few...

MS Office 2007 Ultimate
InvisibleShield for my Zune

Still thinking of more, c'mon people, I need ideas!

I wanted one of those Heli's too. Woot sold out =(

acs4isu

Sep 8, 2006
West Des Moines
We're doing the mutual gift to each other of an iMac. I'm working on a 6 year old computer at home and it's time to take the plunge. Other than gifts for family and friends, all we want is to just have some peace and quiet, good health, good weather for traveling, and a fantastic 2008.

Oh yeah, and undefeated seasons in all ISU sports :yes:

Last edited:

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
I just bought 4 tickets for 4th row behind the Cyclone bench for the Nebraska game on a United Way auction ... now I have to convince my wife that this will be my Christmas present, so it was ok to spend the bucks. :skeptical:

CyGal

Mar 1, 2006
WDM
I really want one of them too. We got a remote control car for me to terrorize the cats with. I thought they'd chase the thing around. Nope. Deathly afraid of it. They immediately run downstairs now, even if I get close to the thing.

So, a helicopter would work well, as it can go nearly everywhere. Maybe if I dangled a string from it, they'd chase it.

You can run, but you can't hide....

Come on, 22. You know all you need to terrorize the cats is a pack of Fudge Stripe cookies! :wink: By the way, has Hazel recovered yet?

guitarchitect7

Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com
Did it work decent? What kind of range?

They are not loud, and they suck. If your in the metro and head to Jordan Creek, they have them in the center isles you wall down.

They are the little mini ones that are no longer than 6" right.

they kind of go where they want to be honest and dont stay in the air that long.

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
I just bought 4 tickets for 4th row behind the Cyclone bench for the Nebraska game on a United Way auction ... now I have to convince my wife that this will be my Christmas present, so it was ok to spend the bucks. :skeptical:

I'll take what's on clones_jer's avatar!!

Just don't tell my wife!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron