ALL DAY: David Montgomery's work ethic transcends time

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Warren looks like he put on 10# of muscle, and he's the fastest 40 on the team. Could be a really good year with those studs in the backfield.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I really hope the OL is vastly improved from game 1 this year. It sounds like there are a lot of weapons on the offensive side of the ball.

• Agree
Reactions: 3GenClone

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Awesome to hear about the work ethic this team has. Hopefully it's not just coach speak.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
I'd ask why can't you watch film during the day? 11-6 is time to sleep and recover.

Reactions: Aclone

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I can't say as though I've EVER heard any ISU football player with the kind of work ethic, demeanor, ability to say all the right things, yet humble, strives to get along with teammates, etc, etc.

Obviously guys like Lazard and Lanning would rate right up there too, but there is something about listening to Montgomery every time he speaks that just leaves me in awe. What an amazing leader to have on the team..... and to think he'll be leading this team for another 3 years too.

You cannot have too many guys like him on your team. Very impressed with him.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
The Koolaid . . .

1246578.gif

Reactions: CyCloned

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I had heard rumors of 4.3 forty time for Warren last year. Maybe hand timed but no way electronically.

It's always funny how the "fastest guy on the team" changes depending on who you talk to, isn't it?

I think Ayeni said Kene was by far the fastest guy on the team, but maybe that was before his injury last season.

It's kinda funny really. I'm sure there are a lot of guys who feel they are the fastest.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
It's always funny how the "fastest guy on the team" changes depending on who you talk to, isn't it?

I think Ayeni said Kene was by far the fastest guy on the team, but maybe that was before his injury last season.

It's kinda funny really. I'm sure there are a lot of guys who feel they are the fastest.

I'm guessing Kene didn't run many 40's this past summer. If he's at full strength and fully cleared, I would think that he's faster than Warren. But, Warren as a FR had a lot of long runs where he outran people. Wouldn't surprise me if he's one of the fastest on the team. I'd guess that Lang, Milton, Ryen, Payne are up there too.

Help Support Us

Become a patron