All aboard the Hype Train!! (nut cup not included)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
This one hits close to home. Graduated in May and this is the first college football season that I won't have the luxury of enjoying the tailgating scene in beautiful Ames, IA. Instead, gonna have to logon to Cyclones TV from Dallas, TX and watch the game online! Still excited as ever for the start of Iowa State football

Go Cyclones!!

There will be a good group at The Fox and Hound (Midway and George Bush TP) watching.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
animated-cartoons-classic-help-tied-Favim.com-374407.gif

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
How this hype train probably ends:

o6SDcCJ.gif

RsM6MNi.gif

Fans to the hiring committee:
fbcvSOA.gif

After we all get excited about the new hire:

7kWYulk.gif

CyGrad04

Sep 16, 2011
Yup go ahead and sign me up for the hype train too!! I am hoping for 6 wins and an entertaining offense.
It is strange to see someone with less posts than me. Thought I better chime in:spinny:.

Go State!

StratCY

Apr 22, 2011
Austin, TX
This one hits close to home. Graduated in May and this is the first college football season that I won't have the luxury of enjoying the tailgating scene in beautiful Ames, IA. Instead, gonna have to logon to Cyclones TV from Dallas, TX and watch the game online! Still excited as ever for the start of Iowa State football

Go Cyclones!!

Likewise, but im about 3.5 hours south in Austin. First opening game I will be missing in about 10 years, and my only other option is to drive to Waco to see a game. Puke.

thrillcat

Nov 27, 2006
Ames

Go Cyclones!!

You guys have it easy. When I graduated and moved west, first of all only a few games a year were televised, and they were hard to find or PPV in California.

I remember paying DirecTV for ESPN Full Court and only getting to see 4-5 ISU games.

It was always fun meeting new people though at the game watches - take advantage of those. The Bay Area ISUAA used to meet up at Ricky's in San Leandro to watch the EIU/ISU game. Good times.

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Count me in. I am a life long Cyclone. I know how this drill works.