Alamo Bowl Bling (CF fiesta medal)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Where do we meet up so I can give you money? What's the final damage per medal?

Probably $10 each with profits going to the next CF fundraiser. Haven't gotten the final bill yet, but it won't be more than $10. Hoping to have them in time to distribute on the CF charters. I'll post something definitive when I know.

Ceger

Dec 13, 2018
I would buy a medal from you. Does anyone know where I can get an Alamo Bowl lapel pin??

crs8975

Aug 14, 2013
Lakewood, CO
Probably $10 each with profits going to the next CF fundraiser. Haven't gotten the final bill yet, but it won't be more than $10. Hoping to have them in time to distribute on the CF charters. I'll post something definitive when I know.
Let me know what it's gonna cost to get one shipped to CO!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I would be interested in 2. Just let me know where to pick up in San Antonio.

My hope is to distribute some of them on the CF charter flights and then have a few people in San Antonio who can help me down there. Once I get the details, I'll post them here.

Anybody going on the CF charter and/or want to help me distribute them in San Antonio?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Let me know what it's gonna cost to get one shipped to CO!

Always glad to help you. I'm taking note of everyone who has asked about them. Once I get the final cost (waiting to find out if I need overnight shipping of a heavy box), then I'll set the final price and let everyone know. I just want to cover my costs and give anything extra to the next CF fundraiser.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
You have extra? I would take one and on the charter.

I ordered 100 and should have them in Ames by the end of the week. I'll make sure you get one. Also, I sent you a PM.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Always glad to help you. I'm taking note of everyone who has asked about them. Once I get the final cost (waiting to find out if I need overnight shipping of a heavy box), then I'll set the final price and let everyone know. I just want to cover my costs and give anything extra to the next CF fundraiser.
Add me in for one, then, please!

Reactions: Cycsk