Akrum Wadley scamming Iowa fans

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Class move by KF to travel out there and tell him in person, I didn't know that part of the story. Other coaches would've just texted, called or just stopped communicating altogether. So is there an article about ISU pulling ZT's offer?
Spin zone. It's probably about time to block you to be honest.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
What is up with the resident hoks getting all serious and angry. Butthurt because the “hok talk” they are supposedly here for has dwindled to hok scammer stories?
He's whiffed lately. The Georges Jok thread, the "felon" metion when Iowa's done it, and now the pull a scholly when Iowa's done it. Been a brutal few quarantine days for him.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
He's whiffed lately. The Georges Jok thread, the "felon" metion when Iowa's done it, and now the pull a scholly when Iowa's done it. Been a brutal few quarantine days for him.

You're not usually this sensitive. I'm just having fun. I'll admit I was a little chaffed about being robbed of an NCAA wrestling team title and a surefire Elite Eight appearance, but I'm mostly over it. And the dog is recovering nicely.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
So if my son verbals to bama, that means they actually are going to give him a scholly?
If Iowa offers him one, and he commits, they intened on honoring it as long as their unwritten rule of not visiting other schools is held.
Except when none of that matters and they yank it when you follow their rules.

Reactions: CyTwins

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Haha. Yeah I never said Iowa doesn't pull offers. All programs do.

Congrats on your son. Bama's a decent program.

He had been talking a lot about Clemson lately, so he might switch. I told him, you’re going to be in 7th grade next year, you gotta make up your mind.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
When you’re biggest
Claim to fame is your we’re the best player named Akrum to ever play football at Iowa. U might have problem coping after football

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
From Go Iowa Awesome:
Based on some of the amounts, Akrum appears to be dabbling in felony territory.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
When you’re biggest
Claim to fame is your we’re the best player named Akrum to ever play football at Iowa.
U might have problem coping after football

source.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron