Akrum Wadley scamming Iowa fans

keepngoal

Why is the FBI contacting me?
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Good point. I hadn’t thought of that. Somebody is going to have to press charges though.
like the USPS? its coming, and it will have teeth.

JP4CY

Plaque + alternates = down in the ladies room
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Prick deserves it
Yeah especially because the little kid factor.
I'd imagine he is low on money and can't/couldn't afford to buy more footballs to mail out and that was the problem. U of I should just discreetly reach out to him, get him what he needs, then tell him to stop doing it and he isn't welcome back.

BCClone

SuperFanatic
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
I'd imagine he is low on money and can't/couldn't afford to buy more footballs to mail out and that was the problem. U of I should just discreetly reach out to him, get him what he needs, then tell him to stop doing it and he isn't welcome back.

I would agree, but people are sending the jackwagon money for the stuff ahead of time, so he should be able to buy it with that money.

EDIT: I think there is an old WR, DJK, that could find a way for a guy to make some quick cash.

JP4CY

Plaque + alternates = down in the ladies room
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I would agree, but people are sending the jackwagon money for the stuff ahead of time, so he should be able to buy it with that money.

EDIT: I think there is an old WR, DJK, that could find a way for a guy to make some quick cash.
DJK eventually came from a very well off family (but yes i know what you mean).

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I suppose the ad has experience covering up crimes.