AJ Green Leaves the Portal - Staying in Draft

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

tomar1

Aug 16, 2008
What is she saying? 5 CF dollars to the first person who figures it out

Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-sexy-gif-jennifer-love-hewitt-43637031-386-663.gif
Oh was she talking I didn’t notice!

Reactions: 2122

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

Can that thing lock down the other teams best player? If so sign it up
Certainly. Half-time adjustments, and SNACK. Problem solved.
Really? I got made fun of for toilet jokes and this is what's going on in here?
You clearly need to clean up your act.
WTF is this thread about?
If you don't know, we've got NO answers for you. This seems impossible but, Sorry. :)

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I accept your apology, but I still think I'm right. Matt is a great player, great Cyclone etc, but he is in the bottom 1% of NBA players. AJ can just do so much more than shoot.

Well one is hanging around in the NBA and the other one seems to not be draftable at this time or even offered a contract. So AJ's potential may be there but it currently is not. Luckily things should be decided by the end of today. Because there has been a lot of foolishness posted in this thread.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Well one is hanging around in the NBA and the other one seems to not be draftable at this time or even offered a contract. So AJ's potential may be there but it currently is not. Luckily things should be decided by the end of today. Because there has been a lot of foolishness posted in this thread.
Finally, someone noticed.