AJ Green Leaves the Portal - Staying in Draft

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Does this really have to be posted in every single thread?

We get it, you find out information earlier. We all know that so quit posting this crap.
First time I posted this but lesson learned. Just thought you would want to know that this is a “we landed on the moon” moment.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
You guys should really consider premium.
Yeah I had it las year, for the price, not that great, sorry. Maybe if we got everything in the $12 price tier for the $5, price it would be worth it, but paying $12 a month for an extra thread with limited extra info, a different theme, emojis, and an invite to a party, not worth it.

Sorry, just stating the facts. $12 a month is quite a premium, it has to be some amazing content for that much, considering what you get for streaming services for $5. Hell appleTV is $5 a month. And the premium features just arent at that level.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Dear TJ,

200.gif

Sincerely,
CF

Ummmm don’t think TJ will be the lead recruiter on this one

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Good for him. If moving makes it easier for him to accomplish his goals, go get it. The Valley can't offer the competition that he can see every night in another league.

People at UNI are more than surprised right now but his statement did say coming back is an option.

In the end, do what's best for you kid!
This is classy.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
First time I posted this but lesson learned. Just thought you would want to know that this is a “we landed on the moon” moment.
"We landed on the moon" is information that is out everywhere and you are a fool for not know it. You aren't helping your cause trying to denigrate the plebs who don't pay for premium.

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
Good for him. If moving makes it easier for him to accomplish his goals, go get it. The Valley can't offer the competition that he can see every night in another league.

People at UNI are more than surprised right now but his statement did say coming back is an option.

In the end, do what's best for you kid!

Thought you kept saying… UNI or Pros….

Reactions: cymac2408